All 15 art Reviews

Sexy Sab Sexy Sab

nice trib

hey shad i was wondering if you could make me a tribute for my birthday wich is today.

Profits of Brain Surgery Profits of Brain Surgery

Sweetness

ah shad man glad to see you back to your demented ways although your art is twisted by modern moral i say its the true way of people.

Jak and Pals Jak and Pals

ahhhh

mmm now i shall replay the 3rd thank you good sir love the seires gots the colloction

Center Of The Universe Center Of The Universe

purty

wow luv the visual lighting effects really nicely balanced to great work man

MAD DOG MAD DOG

SOAP!

haha reminds me of soap from mw2. lol anyways really nice man i like the cigar adding to. all id say is to filter the edges of the dog a lil mor overall score off awsomness.

Yuna Yuna

SWEET

thx again i love how you included her dress made for tidus and jecht. love this pic

amyrenee responds:

You're welcome! I am really glad that you like it!!! :D

Creation Egg Creation Egg

Its a frekin Mind gernade!!!

really good detail man nice job cant wait till people start lookin at my peices. Way better than a lot of stuff i see here all the time. and good change of pace great work. Reminds me of legend of dragoon when you go to the tree of life.

Sariel-The Lotus Sariel-The Lotus

peerty

i love the tattoe like pulsating colors. one of my faves by you. Great work this talent your set for life man

Yoruichi Yoruichi

Beatiful

very good i wish i could draw girls or even people. lol im stuck on abstract 2d drwings with pen and paper. lol i love the sorta pissed off look she has exellent work.

Black Cat Black Cat

good

sleeeeep: i belive that she should also do that. id be hilarious. good job on this one to not to many fan arts of marvel anymore.