Super Batto Extreme Ep 1 Super Batto Extreme Ep 1

No. Okay your work before has been very good and mocking of many childhood games series ect.. This is just crap. Its not funny its just childish mumbled insults and really bad drawn characters this time. I dont know why people are saying awsome job so good this is great wtf are you people smoking. Even if i was high off my ass i would still bBLAM THIS PEICE OF CRAP. What happend to your originality? It has no real captivating anythig. just 4 in of crap.

Callum-Boyd responds:

...Blam has one "b", not two.

Shite Comic - Part 2 Shite Comic - Part 2

Awsome

wow nice art work shad. i would love to see more of your comic seires like this. loved the twist. hahah oh the irony. if your ever taking requsts ill have some ready.

Incomplete Flash DI Incomplete Flash DI

song=Yes

the animation is choppy but if you refined it for the whole song even using fine stick men it could be a very good flash.

Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

Wish i could do 5 stars. Only thing it needs for 5 stars would be to have more options like in lab of the dead. But it is a very fun and quite challenging if using the bow. Very good art design and graphic balance was very good as well. A fun quick game.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yup, I wanna add multiplayer

Penis Attack Penis Attack

Ok this is a really simple game and props to making one. However It's just another shooter like asteroids without the design quality of even that. The simple picture backdrop for the store makes it really hard to read the upgrades and its way to simplistic.

Teroil responds:

What? The names are easily readable :o
And it's v0.3 still there will be more content when I progress, if I even feel like updating this :D
And this is a parody game, the idea is not mine I just thought the concept was "funny" so I made this :D

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

I gavce 4.5 only because...The token system. For an amazing game to have such a dissapointing system like that is sad. I hate micro purchasing games limited because of the damn tokens that you need to do alot in the game its also unfourtante about the time restiction on days to play. But this game is very well done and i am suprised it hasnt made front page.

Party Dance Final!!!! Party Dance Final!!!!

really good

this is pretty good cant help but to move with the beat. For the next bump up the jazz and tempo. then it would reallly kick off. loved it

Ignyte responds:

Thankyou very much for your Review!

Yeah if u listen to this one and the first one i posted up a few hours before, i did actually turn up the tempo a bit ^_^;

Thanks for the suggestion!

~Ignyte

Sexy Sab Sexy Sab

nice trib

hey shad i was wondering if you could make me a tribute for my birthday wich is today.

Profits of Brain Surgery Profits of Brain Surgery

Sweetness

ah shad man glad to see you back to your demented ways although your art is twisted by modern moral i say its the true way of people.

Jak and Pals Jak and Pals

ahhhh

mmm now i shall replay the 3rd thank you good sir love the seires gots the colloction